Fried Green Beans
I am sure I had a strange look on my face when my BF asked me to make Fried Green Beans last night but here I am sharing it with you. I guess it wasn’t so strange after all. After all you can usually get them at a Chinese buffet. You only need 3 ingredients to make them. Frozen Green Beans, Oil and Soy Sauce.
To make these you want the saute pan to be really hot. You want to hear a sizzle when the beans hit the pan. Cook until the beans are tender, about 8 minutes. Then add the soy sauce to taste.
- 1 lb. cut up frozen green beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat up a saute pan. Add the oil.
- When hot add the bag of frozen green beans. You want to hear a sizzle when they hit the pan.
- Stir several times until the green beans are heated throughout.
- Add the soy sauce to taste.
Maybe you’d like to try another of our Vegetable Recipes?