Strawberry Jam Chocolate Pudding Cake
Need a quick dessert? This easy cake starts with a boxed cake, instant chocolate pudding, my easy 3 Ingredient Strawberry Jam and whipped topping. I took it to a ladies luncheon and it was gone in 15 minutes but a couple of pieces. Our Fresh From Florida Strawberries are in season and it was an obvious choice to make. Click the link above for more delicious strawberry recipes. They are delicious!
I started with a boxed strawberry cake and poked holes in the cake. Then I topped it with my easy microwave 3 ingredient strawberry jam that you make in about 15 minutes. Then make a chocolate pudding (I used instant – I love the new Ghiradelli chocolate puddings – nope not paid by the brand, my honest preference).
Top with the pudding and then the whipped topping. Top with the strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
- 1 strawberry cake mix made according to package directions
- 2 cups strawberry jam
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- whipped topping
- 1/2 quart strawberries
- Make cake according to package directions. Cool well.
- Poke holes in top of cake.
- Spread jam over top of cake.
- Make instant pudding according to package directions. Spread on top of jam.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Add sliced or quartered strawberries.
Would you like to try one of our other strawberry recipes?