This has been a go to drink around my house this summer. It is so easy to make and can be sugar free or alcoholic in a matter of seconds.
I use an instant lemonade mix as the base for this drink and make it super strong. Depending on if alcohol is added or not I’ll use a little Triple Sec in it also. There is also a non alcoholic Triple Sec available as a syrup if you check your restaurant supply store or package liquor stores sometimes have it.
I use a fresh lemon in every batch for a fresh citrus taste.
- 5 heaping tablespoons instant lemonade powder
- 4 cups water
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup triple sec (can be syrup) (optional)
- 6 oz. vodka (optional)
- 8 cups ice
- Mix together the lemonade powder with the water.
- Add the lemon juice, triple sec and vodka.
- Add the ice to a large blender. Add the lemonade mixture.
- Blend on high until ice is slushy.
- Decorate with cherries and a slice of lemon.
Maybe you’d like to try?
Blueberry Margaritas (coming soon)