Tater Tot Casserole
This recipe has been around forever and the other day I decided to make it. If you have a meat and potatoes kind of family they will love this dish. This will easily feed 4 and you might even have leftovers, depending on your family. I will be making this more often now that I’ve tried it.
I used a pound of ground beef, a package of fresh mushrooms (optional), corn, cheese and tater tots.
Add the corn to the ground beef and onions. Drain the corn well before adding.
Open a can of mushroom soup and add it with a can of milk to the sauteed mushrooms.
Top with the cheese and add a layer of tater tots.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 8 oz box sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef and onions. Add the can of drained corn. Place all in a greased 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Brown the mushrooms in the oil. Add the mushroom soup and milk. Season with the salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add half of the cheese. Stir and pour over ground beef.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place a layer of tater tops over the top.
- Bake until bubbly and the tater tots are browned. Mine took about 45 minutes.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?
Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Cheesy Chicken Corkscrew Casserole
Italian Crescent Bake
Leave a Reply