Salmon Ravioli Casserole
This really is better than it looks. It is a Salmon Casserole with spinach and cheese ravioli, celery, onion, carrots, sweet peppers and more cheese. You could just as easy use tuna or even chicken for this casserole.
- 1 package spinach ravioli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can salmon or 2 tins tuna
- 1 soup can milk (maybe a little more)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced sweet peppers
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup panko
- 2 - 3 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water until ¾ done.
- Clean the salmon if bones are in it and skin. Put in a mixing bowl.
- Add all of the diced vegetables. Stir.
- Add the soup and milk. Stir.
- Add the ravioli and 1½ cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, panko and pats of butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Maybe you’d like to try another of our recipes?