This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Classico Riserva. All opinions are 100% mine.
BAKED RAVIOLI CASSEROLE
Add a layer of sauce and top with the cheese. Repeat. Then bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
You’re going to love this sauce, I promise! You can adapt this recipe so many ways. Leave out the beef for a vegetarian or side dish. Add some chopped zucchini, grated carrots or a layer of blanched cauliflower.
- 1 jar Classico Riserva Arrabbiata Sauce
- 25 oz. bag frozen ravioli
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup water
- Brown the ground beef in a saute pan. Add the Classico Riserva Arrabbiata Sauce and 1 cup water. Mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 9 oven proof casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of the frozen ravioli.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add half of the cheese on top.
- Repeat this process ending with the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let set a few minutes before serving.
Classico is sponsoring a giveaway and 3 lucky people will win a VIP Coupon for free product up to $6.99. Submit your recipes to me using the Classico Riserva Sauces by 06/20/2016. Pictures welcomed!