I made these Salmon Kebabs last weekend and they are delicious. I brushed a light lemon garlic marinade on them just before they finished cooking.
You’ll see here I used 2 skewers for each kebab. This helps to keep the salmon from turning on the skewers as they cook. Be sure to soak the skewers at least 20 minutes before grilling.
- 1 lb. salmon filet
- 2 lemons
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- juice and zest of a lemon
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- Soak 8 eight inch skewers in water for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut salmon into large pieces.
- Slice the lemons into thin slices.
- Thread the salmon and lemon slices on 2 of the skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to high. Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Cook the salmon for about 5 minutes on each side. Brush the marinade over the skewers as it cooks.
Maybe you’d like to try?