Grilled Pork Chops with a Dijon Balsamic Herb Glaze
You can make these delicious pork chops in less than a half hour. I cook these on a low heat as pork can get really tough fast if you cook it over to high of a heat. I have the grill at high when I put the chops on so that I can get those great grill marks. I also cook them about 3/4’s done before flipping them over. I love the carmalization you get on the pork when you do it this way.
- 4 center cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- green onions
- Salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, dijon mustard and spices in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Heat the grill on high and then turn it down to low when you put the pork chops on the grill.
- Cook on both sides until done. Mine took about 8 minutes. Brush the glaze on the chops.
- Top with chopped green onions