Pizza House Salad
Have you ever tried to replicate the dressing from your favorite pizza house? I’ve tried a few times and something was always missing. That is until now. This hits the mark for me on every level. I found it posted by a group I am in on Facebook about Tampa area recipes. I tweaked it to our tastes and was very pleased with the results. It actually becomes addictive as you eat it, every bite seeming to be better than the last.
I love using prepared salads and use them often. I really hope you try this recipe, I think what I’d always been missing when I would try to make a recipe similar to pizza houses was the addition of the olive juice. Leave me a comment if you try this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think!
- 1 bag prepared salad
- 1 dozen grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 - 1 /2 cups prepared croutons
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable (or olive) oil
- 1/2 cup juice from jar of olives
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1.2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Mix together salad, tomatoes, green olives, croutons and cheese.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients and mix together.
- Pour over salad and serve.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?