Jalapeno Parmesan Cheese Crisps
The other night we were sitting around and dinner was a couple of hours off. I decided to make some cheese crisps. After thinking about it for a minute I decided to add some sliced jalapenos and bacon bits. These get baked in the oven until golden brown on parchment paper. I sprayed mine but you don’t really need to.
- 2 - 3 jalapenos - thinly sliced
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Thinly slice the jalapeno peppers, cutting into circles.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese to make a round circle on parchment paper.
- Top with a jalapeno slice.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until cheese is crispy. Cool.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?