Lemon Bundt Cake
It’s Bundt Bakers time again and our theme this month is bundt cakes with lemon. I picked a really easy one after the one I planned to share failed miserably. It stuck to the pan and refused to come out. Then I decided I didn’t like the texture at all so it all went in the trash. This cake is one I make often. It is great for picnics and lunches because it travels well. The cake itself is only 6 ingredients and starts with a mix. The glaze is just confectionery sugar and water. Easy Peasy!
I love the texture of this cake. It just gets moister as it sits covered also.
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel (from 2 large lemons)
- 4 oz. cream cheese - at room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups confectionery sugar
- 3 - 5 tablespoons water
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 10 - 12 cup bundt pan. Add a tablespoon of flour. Shake it over the pan until coated evenly.
- Add the cake ingredients to a mixing bowl. Beat on low for 1 minute, scrapping often. Turn up to medium and beat for 3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients until it reaches a drizzle consistency.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack 10 minutes after it comes out of the oven. Cool completely and drizzle with the glaze;
Adapted from Betty Crocker
This month’s Bundt Bakers theme is Lemon. This months lineup looks awesome, can’t wait to see them all! Thanks to Anne From My Sweet Heart for hosting.
- Bee’s Knees Lemon Honey Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Blueberry-Lemon Breakfast Bundt from Cali’s Cuisine
- Bundt Cake de Limón from La Mejor Manera de Hacer
- Eggless Lemon Bundt Cake from Seduce Your Tastebuds
- Extra Lemon Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Lavender Lemon Cake from Magnolia Days
- Lemon & Lime Cheese Bundt Cake from Un Mordisco Un Pecado
- Lemon Apple Upside Down Bundt Cake from Simply Veggies
- Lemon Basil Bundt Cake from Tartacadabra
- Lemon Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake with Tart Lemon Glaze from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Confetti Bundt Cake from Our Good Life
- Lemon Curd Bundt Cake with Lemon Glaze from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Lemon Honey Bundt Cake from Brunch with Joy
- Lemon Marble Bundt Cake from Jenny and Sweets
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Lemon Poppy Seeds Bundt Cake from La Cocina de Aisha
- Lemon Poppyseed Bundt from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Rhubarb Bundt Cake from From Gate to Plate
- Lemon Ricotta and Poppyseed Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Lemon-Cranberry Poppyseed Bundt Cake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Mini Limoncello Bundts from Living the Gourmet
- Pink Lemon Pound Cake from Making Miracles
- Pink Lemonade Bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Rhubarb Pound Cake Bundt with Lemon Glaze from Brooklyn Homemaker
- Soft Lemon Rosemary Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Spring Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake from Adventures in All Things Food
- Strawberry Lemonade Bundt Cake from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Sweet Lemon Bundt with Blackberry Glaze from From My Sweet Heart
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board right here.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
Maybe you’d like to try one of other bundt cakes?