Easy to make No Bake Biscoff Cookies are made with Biscoff cookie butter and oats.
I saw this recipe last night and immediately went into my kitchen to make them. I had them done in less than 15 minutes so if you want something that is quick and delicious, try this recipe. You could also use peanut butter in place of the Biscoff. You can find Biscoff in the grocery store where the peanut butter is. If you haven’t tried it yet, it is made from the same cookies that Delta serves on their flights.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- Add the sugar, milk, butter and salt to a 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil, without stirring, for 1 full minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Biscoff spread and vanilla until smooth, then fold in the oats.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons (or use a medium cookie scoop) onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Let cool until set.