Mahi Mahi in Parchment topped with frozen vegetables and baked in parchment paper.
Mahi Mahi in Parchment
I love this technique for cooking fish, is stays so moist!.
I served Sweet Potato Fries with this just because I love them. Roasting them in the oven is quick and easy!
- 2 pieces of mahi mahi
- Green Giant Immunity Blend frozen vegetables - thawed
- salt and pepper
- Cut a large heart out of parchment paper.
- Place fish on the bottom half of heart. Top with half of the vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Start at the top of the heart and fold small pleats down the edge of heart to seal. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degreese for about 10 minutes or until fish is done. Cut an X in top to serve.
- WW points
- Serves 2
Sweet Potato Fries
2 large sweet potato(es), washed and patted dry
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp table salt
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Cut each potato into 8 lengthwise wedges and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt. Roast for 15 minutes; toss and roast until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes more.
Yields 4 wedges per serving.
POINTS® Value: 2
Dessert tonight was a WW Double Chocolate Muffin which to my surprise I really enjoyed. It was only 3 points also! I still have points left for the day and I am not hungry. Yeah!