Peanut Butter Kisses
These have always been one of my favorite Christmas Cookies. The peanut butter is soft and chewy with a Hershey’s Kiss in the center. These also freeze well so making them ahead is a great cookies to know you’ve got a box of these in the freezer.
- 1⅓ C. flour
- 1 t. soda
- ½ t. salt
- ½ C. Crisco
- ½ C. peanut butter
- ½ C. sugar
- ½ C. brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 T. milk
- Hershey's Kisses Candy unwrapped
- ⅓ C. white sugar to roll cookies in.
- Mix crisco, peanut butter, sugars together and cream well. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Mix well. Add flour, soda and salt. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll cookie dough in a ball about the size of a walnut. Roll in a dish containing ⅓ C. white sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes.
- As soon as they come out of the oven place a Kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing in it just a little. Remove from sheet and cool on a rack.
Maybe you’d like to try one of other Christmas Cookie Recipes.