Dill Pickle Dip
I don’t know why I’d never thought of this before. I just happened to be waiting in line at my favorite chicken sandwich drive thru, when this dip ran thru my head. Fried Chicken and dill pickles are a must with their sandwiches. As I waited I decided to do a fun twist on that recipe. I grilled chicken wings and made this fantastic dill pickle dip to dunk the wings into.
- 8 oz. cream cheese - at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup dill pickle relish
- ⅓ cup diced small onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon roasted garlic (Penzey's spice or ½ teaspoon fresh garlic minced)
- Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add the dill pickle relish, onion, dill, roasted garlic. Mix together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Try this dip with our Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings