Pressure Cooker Chicken Thigh Tacos
I’ve never been a real big fan of chicken thighs until now. I love the way they cook in the pressure cooker! They are so moist and tender, not only that they cook in about 15 minutes. I try to use my pressure cooker at least once a week. It is such a time saver but more than that I really love the results I get with it. I recently moved into a RV park and could only really get about 3 kinds of appliances into the kitchen. Besides my Kitchen Aid Mixer this was my other immediate choice.
Chop up all of your veggies before you start browning the chicken. I used mini sweet peppers in this recipe. I love having those on hand.
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups green or mixed peppers
- Serve with:
- taco shells
- shredded cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped onion
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite size pieces. Chop the onions and peppers.
- Put the pressure cooker on Brown. Add oil and when hot add the chicken pieces. Turn off. When browned add the chopped onion, chopped peppers and taco seasoning with 3 tablespoons water.
- Put the lid on and set the pressure to cooker to LOW for 15 minutes. Let steam release naturally.
- Serve with the toppings and cheese in taco shells.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?
Pressure Cooker Carnitas Lettuce Wraps
Pressure Cooker Mexican Pork Roast
Leave a Reply