This Sunday come with me on a virtual trip around Asia and enjoy the recipes the Sunday Supper Family has to share with you this week. My contribution is these delicious Crab Rangoons which are so simple to make you may never order them out again.
I bought some crab legs to make this with, about a lb. will work depending on how many you plan to make. Quickly steam the crab legs and then run cold water over them. Remove the meat from inside the legs and claws. Then shred the crab meat. Then mix it in as directed below in the recipe.
As you can see I also made some pork won tons. I made these to make Won Ton Soup to go with the crab ragoons.
- 8 oz. cream cheese - at room temperature
- 4 oz. crab meat
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- won ton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Mix together the cream cheese, crab meat and sugar.
- Put a scant teaspoon in the center of the won ton wrapper. Moisten the edges with water. Bring up each corner and form a point in the center. Make sure edges are tightly sealed.
- Preheat a pan of oil to 350 degrees. Put some of the crab rangoons in the oil. Do not crowd. They will cook in about 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel.
- I serve these with Chili Thai Sauce.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? Itâ€™s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
- Baked Turkey Lumpia – Filipino Eggroll by Food Done Light
- Crab Ragoon by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Fried Rice by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Homemade Sushi by The Freshman Cook
- Mango Pudding by Brunch with Joy
- Shrimp Rangoon Egg Rolls with Honey-Soy Dipping Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Thai Style Sliders by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Venison Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Asam Laksa by Caroline’s Cooking
- Bacon Miso Ramen by The Crumby Cupcake
- Bok Choy Gai See Tong (Bok Choy and Shredded Chicken Soup) by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Prawn Wonton Soup by Food Lust People Love
- Asian Beef and Green Bean Stir-Fry by Family Foodie
- Banh Mi Hot Dog by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Lo Mein by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cheese Korokke by Manu’s Menu
- Chicken Zoodle “Lo Mein” by Casa de Crews
- Easy Chow Mein by Momma’s Meals
- Ginger-Citrus Grilled Salmon by Palatable Pastime
- Grilled Pork Báhn Mì by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Tandoori Chicken by Cooking Chat
- Hoisin Burgers with Peanut Slaw by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ojingeo Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Stir-fried Squid) by kimchi MOM
- Oven Simmered Asian BBQ Chicken by What Smells So Good?
- Pad Thai by Curious Cuisiniere
- Seven Flavor Precious Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Sri Lankan Vegetable Curry by Panning The Globe
- Thai Chicken by Feeding Big
- Vietnamese Flank Steak by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
On the Lighter Side
- Copy Cat: CPK Thai Salad by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Crispy Asian Noodle Salad by Ruffles & Truffles
- Nam Sod (Thai Pork Salad) by Magnolia Days
- Soba Noodle Salad by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Best Wines To Pair with Asian Cuisine by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Oodles of Noodles
- Asian Noodle Types and 34 Best Asian Recipes by SundaySupper