Tender pieces of bite sized broccoli marinated in srirachi sauce and garlic roasted in a Kamado grill.
Grilled Broccoli Marinated with Srirachi Sauce
This dish is the perfect side dish and so easy to do on the grill. The broccoli is marinated in a garlic srirachi sauce and then grilled on the grill for about 20 minutes in a grill basket.
If you have never roasted broccoli on the grill you are truly missing one of summers best flavors especially once it is marinated in this srirachi garlic sauce. It only has to marinate for an hour before grilling or longer if you have time.
There is a heat level to this, kind of like a medium hot taco sauce. Add more srirachi if you want it hotter. As you can see from the pics I also had roasted corn and filet. They all were put on at the same time. The corn was soaked in water and I removed the silks before cooking. I turned them at the same time I flipped the broccoli. The filets were about 1 1/2 inches thick and they were also done at the same time but I moved them over off of the heat once I got the grill marks on them.
- 2 large heads broccoli
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons srirachi sauce
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli up into bite size pieces.
- Add the oil, srirachi sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to a bowl. Add the broccoli and stir to coat.
- Marinate at least a hour. Stir a few times to coat the broccoli.
- Add the broccoli to a sprayed wire basket. Close the lid on the grill. Toss a couple of times while it is cooking. Mine took about 20 minutes to cook.