Zucchini Bread with Pineapple is really moist with a hint of cinnamon.
Zucchini Bread with Pineapple
It is about that time of year when everyone you know is trying to give away zucchini from their garden. It makes me happy because then I get to make this delicious zucchini bread. Whenever I get zucchini and have extra I grate it up and put it in freezer bags in the amount to make this recipe. If you have a food processor I have found that is the easiest and fastest way to grate zucchini. That way whenever the urge hits to have some zucchini bread I just have to grab a bag of it and let it thaw. Be sure to squeeze out any extra water if there is some.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 bread pans and set aside.
- Add the sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs to a mixing bowl. Mix until everything is combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add the zucchini, nuts (if using) and pineapple. Mix until it comes together.
- Divide the batter between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool.