Oreo cookie crust, layer of cheesecake filling, chocolate pudding and topped with whipped cream and oreos.
Oreo Pudding Dessert
When it is too hot in the kitchen to cook, pull out this recipe to help keep your kitchen cool. This recipe has been around forever! There are so many versions of it I doubt you could count them all.
If you have noticed my lack of posts this week it is because I had my kitchen updated and cooking was not an option. Last night my sink got put back in after the new counter tops were installed so new recipes coming soon!
- Layer 1
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Layer 2
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Layer 3
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 container cool whip
- Layer 4
- remaining Cool Whip
- reserved cookie crumbs
- Crush oreos in a food processor. Add to your serving dish and pour the melted butter over. Mix well. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set them aside. Press down the oreo mixture in the pan. I used a 9 x 9 square dish
- Mix up the chocolate pudding and milk. Set aside to thicken while you make the cheesecake mixture.
- Add the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla to a bowl. Mix together until blended together. Fold in about 2/3 of the cool whip. Pour over oreo crust layer.
- Pour chocolate pudding over the cheesecake mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and reserved oreo crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Maybe you’d like to try?