This post is sponsored by Nourish Bowls in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos
I can’t begin to tell you how much I love these Nourish Bowls. I received 6 bowls from the company to try last week and I can’t stop eating them. I’ve had one a day since getting them! Nourish Bowls are full of fresh vegetables, grains and a sauce that can be ready to eat in 3 – 4 minutes. They range from 220 to 420 calories for each Nourish Bowl making them a healthy single serve meal for on the go or a quick weekday lunch or dinner with or without adding protein. You can visit the Nourish Bowl website for nutritional information and more.
I got the Southwest Chipotle and the Sesame Sriracha Nourish Bowls to try. The Southwest Chipotle is full of Cauliflower, Kale, Kohlrabi, Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans with Chipotle Corn Salsa and Shredded Cheddar Cheese. The Sesame Sriracha has Broccoli, Kohlrabi, Cabbage, Carrots, Snap Peas, Brown Rice with Sesame Sriracha Sauce. They sure are yummy! As soon as I tried the Southwest Chipotle I knew I wanted to make tacos with them, I think you’ll love this twist on tacos, I know I sure do.
Look how fresh they are! The sauce in this one is a Black Bean with Chipotle Corn Salsa. It’s so good!
These are the healthiest tacos I’ve ever made and so guilt free. I told you in a previous post that I am trying to change my eating habits and these tacos fit the bill. I am trying my best to make healthier eating choices in 2017. I love that these Nourish Bowls are full of healthy ingredients and filled with fiber also. The sauces are so good with them that I didn’t even add additional salsa or cheese. Gone were the lettuce, tomatoes and onions I would of added which have little nutritional value.
I used a 93% Lean Ground Beef to make my tacos with. For the shells I used a Flour and Corn Tortillas. You can use whole grain ones if you can find them. You will get 4 good size tacos out of the Nourish Bowls. Not only that but you can make this dinner in less than 20 minutes! I did add a little fresh cilantro just because I love that flavor so much.
On January 22 at 4 pm EST our own Family Foodie Isabel will be making one of her famous breakfast bowls using Nourish Bowls on Video live. At the end of the video, a winner will be selected from the comment section to win a prize pack from Nourish Bowls! Go to the Sunday Supper Facebook page for your chance to win.
- 1 Mann's Southwest Chipotle Bowl
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 Flour and Corn Tortillas
- Toppings (optional)
- Sour Cream
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook per package directions.
- When the taco meat is done put the Nourish Bowl in the microwave and cook per package directions.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan.
- Add 1/4 of the taco meat and 1/4 of the Nourish Bowl.
- Top with the cheese and additional toppings if using.
See all of the other posts from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers.
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bowl by The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Plus meet Gina Nucci, aka Gina Broccolini, one of the third generation family owners of Mann Packing – the creators of Nourish Bowls – in a Sunday Supper Movement Interview
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Pin the Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos!