Boca Chile Relleno Patty on Whole Wheat Bagel Thins
with Spinach, Avocado and Fresh Salsa
I can see all kinds of way to enjoy these. I loved the spice mixture that is in the Chile Relleno patties. I added some spinach and a fresh tomato salsa with sliced avocados and it was ready in less than 15 minutes. I served them on a whole wheat bagel thin.
This sandwich is made using their Breakfast Scramble. I topped the patty with fried potatoes with onions, Pepperjack cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. It was amazing! It took less than 15 minutes to make. So easy to have a hot breakfast to start your day!
- 1/2 carton grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 mini sweet peppers diced
- 2 -3 green onions sliced including green part
- 1/2 cup salsa
- handful chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado,.sliced
- 1 box Boca Essentials Chili Relleno patties
- bagel thins
- Add the grape tomatoes, sweet peppers, green onions, salsa and cilantro to a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Saute the patties on the stove as the package directs.
- Wash spinach and pat dry. Layer on the bottom of the bagel thin.
- Top the spinach with the Boca Chile Relleno pattie when it is finished cooking. Top with the salsa and then the top of the bagel thins.