This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Manwich Cheesy Bombs
Ready for a really easy dinner the kids will love? Manwich has you covered because all you need to make this is ground beef, Manwich, frozen dinner rolls and cheese. 4 ingredients is all it takes. It is so easy to make a nutritious hot meal with Manwich.
You’re going to take some frozen dinner rolls out to thaw. That will take about 30 minutes. I cover them with plastic wrap. Each roll is then cut in half and then stuffed with a chunk of cheese. Put them directly on top of the prepared Manwich ground beef filling.
Look for Manwich @Walmart in the aisle where the canned meat products are.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Manwich
- 12 frozen dinner rolls
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Take 8 dinner rolls out to thaw. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan. Add the Manwich. Heat until hot. Pour mixture into a sprayed 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Cut the cheese into chunks.
- Cut the dinner rolls in half. Enclose a piece of cheese inside of the dinner roll. Roll into a ball. Place on top of the Manwich mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Rolls will be golden brown and mixture bubbly.
By using these ConAgra products and other ingredients like fresh produce, dinner can be simple and delicious! Be sure to check out more delicious Manwich recipes, I’d love to hear about your favorite Manwich recipe!