Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with chocolate and butterscotch chips studded with walnuts.
Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cookies
Last night I was in the mood for cookies and this recipe had been in my to try pile for a while so 30 minutes later I had fresh, warm cookies to snack on while watching that new show on the Food Network Channel, Cutthroat. I’m not quite sure I like it enough to watch it again, I hate seeing good food being sabotaged into something inedible. It is also on at the same time as Divas with Susan Lucci and I love seeing her again on tv. I still remember the first time she showed up on All My Children just to date myself. LOL.
These cookies are soft and chewy, adaptable to whatever flavor add-ins you want. I used butterscotch and chocolate chips with walnuts and they are pretty tasty with the peanut butter based cookie.
- 1/2 butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla. Add egg and beat well.
- Add the flour, salt and baking soda. Blend well.
- Add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts to the cookie dough.
- Drop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet using a cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Maybe you’d like to try?