Strawberries, blueberries and a creamy cheesecake filling make up these delicious Popsicles.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
Finally a tasty pop you can control the sugar on. If you have really sweet berries, I wouldn’t add any. Splenda or sweeteners work great in this recipe if you want to use that instead.
- 1 qt. box strawberries
- 4 - 5 tablespoons sugar divided use
- 8 oz. cream cheese - at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- blueberries - washed
- 6 9 oz. plastic cups
- 6 wooden sticks
- Wash strawberries, cut into quarters. Put strawberries and sugar to taste (I'd start with 2 tablespoons) into a blender container. Blend strawberries until smooth. Put in refrigerator.
- Mix 2 - 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla, milk or cream with the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Put a few of the blueberries in the bottom of each cup. Add a little of the strawberry mixture on top. Put three dollops of cream cheese mixture in each cup dividing it up between the glasses. Pour strawberries over the top. Stick a stick in the center of each cup. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Blueberry Ice Cream