Barbecued Kielbasa with a chili sauce and brown sugar sauce.
Here is one of my favorite appetizer recipes and it is perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. It is so versatile, you can make it ahead, bake it or do it in the crockpot. It even freezes well! And best of all it can be prepared quickly!
Just add a taste of brown sugar.
Stir in the onions and serve.
- 3 lbs. kielbasa
- 1 12 oz. jar of chili sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup water or red wine
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 whole allspice
- 1 medium onion - thinly sliced
- Cut Kielbasa into 1/2-1" slices.
- Mix with other ingredients except onions in a crock pot or roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 1 hour or until hot and bubbly.
- Note: You can also cook kielbasa on high in a crock pot for about 4 hours on high.
Try another of our Kielbasa recipes?