Peanut Butter Brownie No Bake Cheesecake
It’s Sunday Supper time again! This week it is all about what to make with those Easter/Passover leftovers. I’d been wanting to make this cheesecake for quite some time and if I had little ones around I may of borrowed their peanut butter eggs just to make this. Instead I picked up some mini peanut butter cups.
I have always loved Easter, we always had a big family party. The kids loved the Easter Egg Hunt our Aunt Barbie did for them every year. It was almost worth being a kid again just to get the foil wrappers with change and dollar bills in them. Lots of candy was hidden too!
You do need to bake a pan of brownies to make this or buy some if you have a favorite one from somewhere. A box brownie worked great. Make sure to line the pan with parchment or you might not get the brownie out in one piece for the bottom.
Ready to make our cheesecake?
- 1 brownie mix made according to package directions
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese - at room temperature
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 12 oz. carton cool whip - thawed
- 1 bag Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Ice Cream Caramel
- Bake brownies according to package directions. I baked mine in a 9 x 12 cookie pan lined with parchment. (I strongly advise you use parchment paper.) When cool take the disc from a 9 inch spring-form pan, lay it on top of the brownies and cut a circle. This is the base of this cheesecake. The extra pieces will be used in the center of the cake.
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and mix together thoroughly.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.and vanilla. Mix together.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Place the brownie base in the bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan. Add half of the peanut butter mixture.
- Cut the remaining pieces of brownies into bite size pieces. Place them on top of the peanut butter filling. Press down lightly. Add remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Top with the peanut butter cups..Press down lightly. Cover and refrigerate cheesecake for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle the caramel over the peanut butter cups.
- If desired add whipped cream around the edges. I used ½ cup heavy cream to ⅓ cup confectionery sugar, beaten until stiff.
Ready to see what everyone else is making? Have a fabulous Easter!
Breakfast and Brunch
- Breakfast Burritos by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Breakfast Enchiladas by Curious Cuisiniere
- Gluten-Free Ham Spinach & Gruyère Quiche by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Ham and Egg Hash by Whole Food | Real Families
- Matzo Brei Pancakes by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Savory Ham and Scallion Corn Cakes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Black Pepper Fried Brown Rice with Ham by Food Done Light
- Cajun Hambalaya by Palatable Pastime
- Cal-Mex Avocado and Egg Salad by eating in instead
- Chunky Healthy Egg Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Ham Fried Rice by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Kimchi Fried Rice by Wallflower Girl
- Pan-Fried Ham with Okra and Red-Eye Gravy by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salmon, Asparagus and Capers Panini by Family Foodie
Soups and Salads
- Apple Blueberry Flip Flop by Recipe for Perfection
- Brownies with Kentucky Bourbon and Chocolate Mint Ganache by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Cadbury Egg Stuffed Croissants by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cheese and Pineapple Bread Pudding by Basic N Delicious
- Easter Candy Bark by Pies and Plots
- Easter Candy Brownie Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Brownie No Bake Cheesecake by Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Matzo S’mores by Desserts Required
- Sunshine Cake by The Ninja Baker
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.