This post is sponsored by De’Longhi. All opinions are my own. Try our cheeseburger bites!
Football season is here and these awesome Cheeseburger Bites are sure to be a hit at your next get together. I was asked to review the new De’longhi Livenza Deep Fryer recently and it arrived today and I couldn’t wait to put it into use. I love it and all of the features this one has compared to others I have owned. This fryer is going to get a lot of use in my kitchen and it is so stylish that it is going to even get a valuable piece of real estate on my kitchen counter.
One of my favorite features of this fryer is the fact you can drain the oil out using a spigot on the bottom front. So cool; no more messy oil spills! It also has a cool zone which will help when food particles drop into the zone keeping the oil cleaner with less odor. This fryer also has a 1 gallon capacity for the oil. You can also regulate the temperature of the oil. Clean up is easy too because some of the parts can be put in the dishwasher.
I did have an issue when I first connected the power cord. It uses magnets to connect the power cord to the fryer. There are 2 posts in addition to the magnet and I assumed that they would plug in like any other cord did. It doesn’t. I decided to call customer support and I have to say I was impressed. It took me less than 2 minutes to get to talk to someone there. He verified for me that I was doing it correctly. This call for sure qualified as the best call to customer support ever!
These cheeseburger bites are perfect for game day. I know I’ll be making them often. They go together pretty quickly. They can be made ahead and refrigerated if that works out better for you. They fry up in minutes. I love using the wonton wrappers, they are so easy to work with. Moisten the edges of the wrapper to seal them with water. I usually just use my finger but a small brush works also.
Add the ketchup, mustard and cheese when the ground beef has cooled.
These fry up in just a minute or two.
Author: Mary Ellen
Recipe type: Appetizer, Beef
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup diced onion
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet with the onions.
- When browned add the ketchup and mustard. Stir until combined. Let cool.
- Add the cheese and stir to blend.
- Place a good tablespoon of the mixture on the wonton wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wonton wrapper with the water. I use a small brush or my finger for this step.
- Press the edges together to seal tightly.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cook the wontons for several minutes until the wrapper is crispy and browned. Remove from fryer and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with the dip on the side.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.