This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cheesy Pistachio Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Broccoli and Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1 cup Sargento Chef Blends 4 State Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz. pistachios with shells
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons water
- Remove the silver skin from the pork tenderloin.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Pound the pieces to about 1/3 inch thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl big enough to dredge the cutlets into. Add the water.
- Put the flour on a plate or a piece of waxed paper.
- Chop the pistachios. Put them on another piece of waxed paper with the panko and Sargento Chef Blends 4 State Cheddar Cheese.
- Dredge the cutlets in the flour, then the eggs. Then dredge the cutlets thru the panko mixture pressing the cheese and pistachios into the meat. Place on a cookie sheet that is lined with waxed paper or parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to set the coating.
- Place a little oil in a skillet. Cook the cutlets over medium heat until browned. Drain on a paper towel.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 carton grape tomatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces. Put on a pan of water and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli and cook until the water comes back to a boil. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Cut a large piece of foil and spray it with pan.
- Add the broccoli and the grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil and toss the vegetables in it.
- Salt and pepper.
- Close up the packet.
- Put the package on a grill that has been heated to medium. Cook the package for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes skin starts to get wrinkly.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.