5 Ingredient Baked Fajita Chicken
It’s Sunday Supper time today and I am bringing a 5 Ingredient Baked Fajita Chicken recipe for you to try. All of the recipes shared today are 5 Ingredients or less. I can’t wait to see what everyone else makes this week. Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best recipes.
This recipe is a great one to have around when you only have 15 minutes to get dinner fixed and you’d something that’s healthy as well as delicious. Multiply this recipe by the number of servings you want to make. I made 2 of them, one for dinner and the other in a salad the next day. I also used the mini sweet peppers you can get now. If you are using a regular sized pepper figure 1/4 pepper for each chicken breast.
- 1 1/2 boneless chicken breast per person
- 1 - 2 sweet mini peppers
- 1/4 onion
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese
- salt and pepper
- handful of tortillas chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a dish with cooking spray that is big enough to lay the chicken out in a single layer. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Top with salsa.
- Cut the onion and peppers into long strips. Place on top of the salsa.
- Do not cover. Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Check to see if your chicken is almost ready. If it is top with the Mexican cheese and a few chips if using. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
This weeks Sunday Supper is being hosted by TR Crumbley from Gluten Free Crumbley.
- 2 Ingredient Orange Juice Frosty Drink by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Five Ingredient Sangria by Our Good Life
- Pina Colada Summer Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Appetizers and Snacks
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup with Mint by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Baked Fajita Chicken by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes by Momma’s Meals
- Homemade Porcini Almond Pasta by The Joyful Foodie
- Abruzzo Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Nutella BLT Sandwich by Brunch with Joy
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamy Coconut, Roasted Strawberry Chocolate Chip Popsicles by Simply Health Family
- Recipe Substitution Tips by Sunday Supper
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.