Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SandwichWithTheBest #CollectiveBias
CLUB SANDWICH WITH HONEY HAM, BACON AND BASIL TOMATO MAYONNAISE
I haven’t made a club sandwich in a long time, I’d forgotten how good they really are. When I worked in my uncle’s restaurant as a teenager this was one of our most popular lunchtime sandwiches. With spring on the way this is a perfect sandwich to get quickly to the table for weekday or weeknight meals. This one was made with Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse™ Hearty White Bread, Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat 9 oz. Resealable Tub and a Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise Tomato Basil Topping. OMGosh was it delicious! You can be serving these sandwiches in less than 30 minutes for an added bonus.
Pepperidge Farm® has long been one of my favorite breads, it is highly authentic, fresh, has a baker’s touch, thoughtfully packaged (double-wrapped for freshness) with a fresh from the oven taste. No matter what kind of Pepperidge Farm bread I buy I have never been disappointed. Farmhouse breads are slow baked, hearty, delicious, crafted from a small batch recipe, wholesome flavorful ingredients, with a fresh from the oven taste.
Add to it Hillshire® Ham as Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat contains no artificial flavors, no by-products and is slowly roasted for hours. I then added bacon and Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise to some fresh Florida grown chopped tomatoes and basil for a lot of fresh flavor. The unique squeeze bottle allows for a precise squeeze.
Sandwich with the Best with Pepperidge Farm®, Hillshire Farm® and Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise.
You can find all of these products at Walmart.
Add your lettuce, basil tomato mayonnaise, top with bacon and another slice of bread. Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise spreads better than butter on outside of bread. America’s #1 mayonnaise is made with real, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® Real products are made with cage-free eggs.
Pile on that Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat and a slice of cheese, if using. Add a little bit of the tomato mixture if desired and top with remaining slice of bread.
- 3 slices Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse™ Hearty White
- 3 oz. Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 3 - 4 fresh basil leaves
- 3 - 4 slices bacon
- salt and pepper (optional)
- provolone cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place bacon on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, turning once until crispy.
- Dice the tomatoes. Add shredded basil leaves and Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Top the first slice of bread with the lettuce, the tomato mixture and bacon.
- Add another slice of bread.
- Add Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham and cheese if using.
- Cut the sandwich into fourths. Serve.