Funfetti Bundt Cakes
It’s Bundt Baker’s time again. This months theme is Sprinkles. I’ve had this mini bundt pan for quite a while and decided to use it this month. I love these little cakes! They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth. The kids would love them in their lunchboxes. I used one of my favorite vanilla cake recipes and added the sprinkles at the end.
This cake is so moist and full of vanilla flavor, then you get a taste of the chocolate sprinkles. The sugar in the cake almost caramelizes the outside of the bundt cakes. This recipe will serve a lot. You are going to get about 90 of these mini bundt bites. I did 2 pans of the minis and 8 regular cupcakes from this recipe.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- In a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the butter and sugar. Whip until light and fluffy, about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and sour cream.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add half of it to the mixing bowl with half of the milk. When thoroughly mixed add remaining flour and milk. Mix well.
- Add the sprinkles and fold them in.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray. Using a small scoop add the batter to the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Here are this month’s “Sprinkles” Bundts:
- Black Onyx Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
- Bourbon Walnut Pound Cake from Magnolia Days
- Bubblegum Frosted Funfetti Vanilla Bean Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Extra Chocolateado from la mejor manera de hacer…
- Celebration Confetti Bundt Cake from Cali’s Cuisine
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake from Tea and Scones
- Chocolate Sprinkles Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Walnut Cake with Sprinkles from FoodJam
- Confetti Bundt Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Crazy Coco Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food & Cooking
- ‘Guild the Lily’ Bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jammin’ Jimmies Bundt from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Bundt with Nutella Glaze from Food Lust People Love
- Oatmeal Cookie Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from The Spiced Life
- Orange Dreamscicle Confetti Cake from Our Good Life
- Pistachio Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Raspberry Ricotta Bundt Cake from Brunch With Joy
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Sprinkled Jelly Donut Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Sprinkles of Love Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Sprinkled Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Sprinkles from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Vanilla Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Watermelon Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
Maybe you’d like to try one of other Bundt Cakes?
Strawberry Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Rocky Road Frosting
Chocolate Bundt Cake with Oreo Cheesecake Filling
Oh what cute little cakes! I need to get one of those pans.
Mary Ellen says
It says it can be used to make chocolates too. I’m going to try them next. It gives a recipe for raspberry truffles on the box.
Rebekah @ Making Miracles says
What adorable bite sized treats!
Terri/Love and Confections says
Such cute bundts, although when they are that small, I might take more than my fair share ;-)
These are so sweet, I just love them!!
I love the mini cakes – they all look so pretty and you can just eat them in one mouthful!
Wendy, A Day in the Life on the Farm says
I just love those little bite sized bundts.
These bundts are adorable and they look so light and tasty! :D
Lauren @ Sew You Think You Can Cook says
How cool is that pan!? It’s like you have mini muffins but much much fancier.
Mary Ellen says
I’d intended originally to do them as a petit-four but with the sprinkles I thought the sugar would be better.
cali @ cali's cuisine says
These look like perfect little party cakes! Yum!
Things I like better than cakes? BABY CAKES !! These are so cute to gobble up while no one is watching ;) LOL.
Mary Ellen says
I totally agree Ansh! Thanks for stopping by.
Cut little cakes… Love to have one for myself..
Olivia @ livforcake says
I LOVE bite sized desserts. These look perfect!
[email protected] Baking in Pyjamas says
How could you resist one of these, they look great.
LOVE the little bite bundts. What a great way to enjoy without overdoing.
I love Bundt Cakes says
Perfect combination, vanilla and chocolate, we love it!!!
How is it any cake automatically looks so much more delicious when in it is tiny like these? LOL, great job!