Funfetti Bundt Cakes
It’s Bundt Baker’s time again. This months theme is Sprinkles. I’ve had this mini bundt pan for quite a while and decided to use it this month. I love these little cakes! They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth. The kids would love them in their lunchboxes. I used one of my favorite vanilla cake recipes and added the sprinkles at the end.
This cake is so moist and full of vanilla flavor, then you get a taste of the chocolate sprinkles. The sugar in the cake almost caramelizes the outside of the bundt cakes. This recipe will serve a lot. You are going to get about 90 of these mini bundt bites. I did 2 pans of the minis and 8 regular cupcakes from this recipe.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 and ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sprinkles
- In a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the butter and sugar. Whip until light and fluffy, about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and sour cream.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add half of it to the mixing bowl with half of the milk. When thoroughly mixed add remaining flour and milk. Mix well.
- Add the sprinkles and fold them in.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray. Using a small scoop add the batter to the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Here are this month’s “Sprinkles” Bundts:
- Black Onyx Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
- Bourbon Walnut Pound Cake from Magnolia Days
- Bubblegum Frosted Funfetti Vanilla Bean Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Extra Chocolateado from la mejor manera de hacer…
- Celebration Confetti Bundt Cake from Cali’s Cuisine
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake from Tea and Scones
- Chocolate Sprinkles Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Walnut Cake with Sprinkles from FoodJam
- Confetti Bundt Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Crazy Coco Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food & Cooking
- ‘Guild the Lily’ Bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jammin’ Jimmies Bundt from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Bundt with Nutella Glaze from Food Lust People Love
- Oatmeal Cookie Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from The Spiced Life
- Orange Dreamscicle Confetti Cake from Our Good Life
- Pistachio Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Raspberry Ricotta Bundt Cake from Brunch With Joy
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Sprinkled Jelly Donut Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Sprinkles of Love Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Sprinkled Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Sprinkles from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Vanilla Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Watermelon Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.