Microwave Chocolate Cake for 2
Got a sweet tooth? Do you never have anything in the house when it hits? That used to happen to me quite often before I found this recipe. You can make it in less than 5 minutes too.
Keep a can of frosting on hand for when the urge hits! Decorate if desired with sprinkles.
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa plus 1 tablespoon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- ½ cup milk plus 2 tablespoons
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Frosting if desired
- In a medium bowl combine all of the dry ingredients. Whisk well until all are combined.
- Add the milk and oil. Whisk together until all is mixed in. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray 2 bowls with a little cooking spray.
- Divide batter between the 2 bowls.
- Microwave for 70 seconds. Leave in microwave 1 minute.
- Let cool slightly and frost with frosting.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?