One Pan Parmesan Crusted Cod with Roasted Vegetables
Have you tried the new Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod yet? I was blown away when I tried it for the first time this weekend. It is going to be on my menu often and I have already told several of my friends to look for it at their grocery store.
When I lived in Massachusetts a few years ago I visited Gloucester, Ma. and was so surprised to see the statue of the fisherman we all saw growing up on TV. Remember the jingle “Trust the Gorton’s Fisherman”, you’ll find it in Gloucester right on the waterfront. Gloucester is America’s oldest seaport so it is only right that Gorton’s is located there. When you buy Gorton’s products you know that you are buying from an American company that has been in business since 1849!
This dinner is so simple to make and I love that I only dirty one pan! It is also ready to eat in just about 30 minutes. Chop up your favorite vegetables and give them a quick toss in a little vegetable oil. I just used salt and pepper on my veggies but any seasoning you love would work.
- 1 package Gorton's Parmesan Crusted Cod
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 potatoes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and microwave for 3 minutes. Cut into wedges. Put in a bowl with the oil. Lay them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Slice the zucchini and summer squash into ½ inch thick pieces. I cut them on the diagonal. put in the bowl with the oil and stir to coat. Lay them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Lay them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut the onions into quarters. Add to the bowl with the oil. Stir to coat. Lay them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.