This poke cake has a mixture of condensed milk and pineapple juice and topped with crushed pineapple and cool whip.
Pineapple Poke Cake
Here is another variation of the infamous “poke cake”.
- 1 yellow cake mix made according to package directions
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Make cake according to package directions. Drain the pineapple well and keep the juice to add to the condensed milk.
- When you take cake out of oven, mix up condensed milk and pineapple juice from the canned pineapple. With a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour the condensed milk mixture over the cake. Cool.
- When cake is cool, add cool whip to top, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Maybe you’d like to try?